GOD IS MOVING. SHARE YOUR STORY!
If you have a testimony of God doing something in your life, we would love to know about it!
Beginning on Wednesday, November 25 (2020), in our Thanksgiving Eve service, we will premiere "THIS IS MY STORY," a series of short videos that feature recorded testimonies of God's faithfulness in the lives of worshippers at the Branch Forest Campus.
You have one of two options for recording your testimony:
1) Record at home, using your cellphone;
2) Record at the church (Reserve a recording session at the Information Desk)
TIPS FOR RECORDING AT HOME
If you opt to record your video footage at home, please make note of the following:
1) Stand with enough room to see you while speaking, with your entire face in the shot.
2) Do not angle your camera too high or too low, but straight forward and far enough to see your entire head and upper body.
3) Speak loud enough for the room to hear you.
4) Practice your story a few times before recording to get comfortable with timing and words.
5) Speak slowly! Do not rush through your story.
6) Try to consolidate your story to main key points.
7) Re-play your story before you submit it, to ensure you can see and hear yourself clearly.
1) Process what your testimony is and compile it.
2) Practice saying your testimony out loud in under two minutes.
3) Follow the guidelines for submitting your testimony via writing or recording.
Ready to submit your video recording? Click HERE.